In September our Year 12 and 13 students visited The Netherlands for 5 days. The aim of the trip was to investigate the country as a possible destination for university studies. We visited 5 universities in 4 different towns, including some of the best in the world. Our Itinerary was packed full of tours, visits and getting to know the friendly, happy Dutch people. We cycled the streets and along the canals of Amsterdam in the rain! We took a canal boat through The Hague. We journeyed on trains, trams, buses and metros across the country. We talked to university students (including two Holy Mary alumni); to admissions officers; lecturers and advisors.
Protocolo de prevención Covid 19
- Todas las instalaciones se desinfectan continuamente
- Contacta con nosotros y acude con cita previa si quieres venir a conocernos
- Acude siempre con mascarilla. Tendremos a tu disposición guantes y gel hidroalcohólico
- Se descartan las actividades grupales
- En caso de que tengas síntomas, avísanos y te daremos cita para que vengas a conocernos más adelante.
- Más información
News from Holy Mary British Catholic School