As native Spanish speakers our children often translate directly from Spanish into English when communicating. This term therefore we launched a Common Errors Language Campaign with all classes from Nursery 2 to Year 6 in an effort to combat common language errors such as “I have 5 years», instead of «I am 5 years old”. The campaign has begun really well with buzzers used to highlight errors being heard throughout the class as each class picks up on and corrects the common error heard in their class. It has now become a challenge amongst the children to identify when they themselves make mistakes as well as their classmates! Some classes have already managed to correct the first error identified in their classroom and have now moved onto their second or third target. How many common language errors will each class be able to correct? Stay tuned to find out!
Protocolo de prevención Covid 19
- Todas las instalaciones se desinfectan continuamente
- Contacta con nosotros y acude con cita previa si quieres venir a conocernos
- Acude siempre con mascarilla. Tendremos a tu disposición guantes y gel hidroalcohólico
- Se descartan las actividades grupales
- En caso de que tengas síntomas, avísanos y te daremos cita para que vengas a conocernos más adelante.
- Más información
News from Holy Mary British Catholic School