We are now opened for Summer School 2021 registers!
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Thursday 24th June to Tuesday 13th July
Timetable: Arrivals: 8.30 – 9.45 –Departures: 14.00 – 14.15
(optional departure at 13.30 for the 2 year olds)
The course includes:
Mid Morning Snack: Sandwich and fruit/yoghurt
Small, personalised groups ensuring your children get the most out of their experience.
Sports and Gross Motor Skills: Basketball, football, hockey, athletics, obstacle courses, etc. Our sporting skills build towards a fun ‘Sports Day’ for all camp participants who focus on teamwork as well as technical skills.
ROBOTICS AND TECHNOLOGY
Ages: 4 years and above. Daily activity with Robotic experts from ‘Ebot Formacion’.
- Robotics increases creativity. Let’s encourage children to have fun using technology in an interactive and exciting way which fuses imagination and curiosity with tech.
- Working with robotics introduces basic programming skills, teaching children the importance of precise instructions and problem solving.
- The course provides learners with indispensable tools for their future. It incorporates skills used in science, mathematics, engineering, and technology.
- Children learn how to turn frustration into innovation and strive to achieve their best.
Ages: 2 years and above
- Swimming develops water safety skills, builds strength and muscle tone and assists with balance and coordination.
Ages: 4 years and above. Daily activity with professional padel instructors.
- Padel builds physical strength, endurance, and technical racket skills.
- Padel is an accessible sport in which players make fast improvements.
- Padel is a fun sport for young players. Instructors use games and challenges to motivate The sport’s sociable nature requires team work and problem solving.